Skip to main content
- December 21, 2001 - en Espanol: State Banking Department Seizes Records and Deposits of Airport Exchange, Inc.
- December 18, 2001: State Banking Department Seizes Records and Deposits of Commerce, Texas Funeral Operator.
- October 4, 2001: Bank Charter Approved for Live Oak State Bank, Dallas, Texas
- September 11, 2001: Memorandum to: Texas Bank Chief Executive Officers
- August 31, 2001: Federal Judge Blocks New Texas Law
- July 27, 2001: Texas Banking Commissioner and Antigua & Barbuda International Financial Sector Regulatory Authority Sign Agreement On Information Sharing
- July 18, 2001: Banking Commissioner Randall S. James announced the opening of First Bank & Trust, Ennis, Texas.
- June 12, 2001: Banking Commissioner Encourages State-Chartered Banks to Work With Customers Affected By Floods in Houston Area
- May 21, 2001: The Conference of State Bank Supervisors Celebrates 100 Years
- May 3, 2001: Texas Banking Commissioner names Houston Regional Director.
- April 27, 2001: Texas Finance Commission Begins Statewide Study of Small Business Lending In Texas
- March 26, 2001: Banking Commissioner Announces Appointment to the Commissioner's Council
- March 26, 2001: Bank Charter Approved for Houston Commercial Bank, Houston, Texas
- February 28, 2001: State Banking Department Seizes Records and Deposits of Dallas Funeral Operator
- February 13, 2001: Commissioner James Approves Bank Charter for United Bank of El Paso del Norte, El Paso, Texas
- February 12, 2001: Banking Commissioner Announces Filing of Bankruptcy By Advent Trust Company
- January 24, 2001: FNB West Texas, Plainview, Becomes Newest State-Chartered Bank
- January 10, 2001: Texas Banking Commissioner Names Corporate Analyst