Find current job opportunities, benefits and application procedures for a career with the Department of Banking. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Tips for applying
- Applications are accepted for posted positions only.
- Include job number as listed on the job vacancy notice.
- If you are applying for a position that requires college hours or a degree, you must attach a photocopy of your official college transcript(s).
- If you are interested in more than one position, please submit a separate State of Texas Application for each position.
- Include applicant EEO Data Form with your application. EEO information is for statistical data reporting only and is maintained separately from the application.
Foreign Education Credentials
Foreign education credentials must be evaluated by an acceptable foreign education credential evaluation service and the results must be submitted with your employment application. The education which is required to meet the minimum qualifications of the position for which you are applying must be evaluated.
Conflict of Interest
Department of Banking employees are subject to the conflict of interest and ethics requirements set out in Section 12.107 of the Texas Finance Code. Employees are also subject to the conflict of interest and ethics requirements that are established under other State law and that apply generally to all State employees. New Department employees receive ethics and conflict of interest training during New Employee Orientation, and every year each employee is require to file an Annual Statement and Certification of Independence.
Examiner Career Description
- Department policy on leave and absences
- New Employee Guide to Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- Vacation and Other Benefits
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Education Reimbursement Program