JOIN OUR TEAM!
AT THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF BANKING
Employees are offered a robust and comprehensive benefits package when working for the State of Texas and the Department of Banking. Learn more:
- Quick Overview of Benefits
- Texas Employees Benefits Website
- New Employee Benefit Enrollment Guide
- Vacation and Other Benefits
- State of Texas Holiday Schedule
Career as a Financial Examiner
View our brochure about career opportunities as a Financial Examiner with the Texas Department of Banking.
Tips for Applying to the Texas Department of Banking
- Click on HOW TO APPLY and review instructions on our application process.
- All postings require a completed State of Texas Employment Application.
- Applications are accepted for posted positions only.
- Include job number as listed on the job vacancy notice.
- If you are applying for a position that requires college hours or a degree, you must attach a photocopy of your official college transcript(s).
- If you are interested in more than one position, please submit a separate State of Texas Application for each position.
- Include applicant EEO Data Form with your application. EEO information is for statistical data reporting only and is maintained separately from the application.
Conflict of Interest
Department of Banking employees are subject to the conflict of interest and ethics requirements set out in Section 12.107 of the Texas Finance Code. Employees are also subject to the conflict of interest and ethics requirements that are established under other State law and that apply generally to all State employees. New Department employees receive ethics and conflict of interest training during New Employee Orientation, and every year each employee is required to file an Annual Statement and Certification of Independence.