Get current news, reports and headlines pertaining to regulated industries, consumers, and the Department of Banking. For information on any news items, select Media Questions from the ask a question form.
- February 19, 2020: FDIC Announces Members for the Advisory Committee of State Regulators
- February 18, 2020: Banking Commissioner Issues Consent Order Relating to Justin L. Holt
- February 10, 2020: Banking Commissioner Names Michelle Hodge as Director of Strategic Support
- February 6, 2020: Requirements for a Cybersecurity Incident Report filed by a Money Services Business
- February 6, 2020: Requirements for a Cybersecurity Incident Report filed by a Texas State-Chartered Bank or Trust Company
- October 3, 2019: Highlights from the 7th Annual Community Banking in the 21st Century Research and Policy Conference
- February 14, 2019: Commissioner provide testimony to House Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee
- April 24, 2018: Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner provide testimony to House Investments and Financial Services.
- January 31, 2018: Commissioner provides testimony to House Investments and Financial Services