Get current news, reports and headlines pertaining to regulated industries, consumers, and the Department of Banking. For information on any news items, select Media Questions from the ask a question form.
- March 16, 2020: Proclamation Texas State-Chartered Banks for the Coronavirus
- August 28, 2017: Updated Proclamation Texas State-Chartered Banks for Hurricane Harvey
- March 30, 2020: Banking Commissioner Issues Consent Order Prohibiting Further Participation Relating to Roberto Andres Salinas
- March 26, 2020: CSBS - Texas Banking Commissioner and State Banking FSOC Member Charles Cooper Statement
- March 16, 2020: Department Issues Proclamation to Texas State-Chartered Banks for the Coronavirus
- April 1, 2020: Trust Company Call Report and Certification of Exempt Status
- March 30, 2020: Business Continuity Planning Considerations – COVID-19
- March 23, 2020: Treasury Memo Designates Financial Services Sector Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- February 14, 2019: Commissioner provide testimony to House Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee
- April 24, 2018: Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner provide testimony to House Investments and Financial Services.
- January 31, 2018: Commissioner provides testimony to House Investments and Financial Services