Get current news, reports and headlines pertaining to regulated industries, consumers, and the Department of Banking. For information on any news items, select Media Questions from the ask a question form.
- September 18, 2018: Consumer Alert Regarding DigitalBank
- May 16, 2018: BSA Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions Now in Effect
- March 26, 2018: Preparing for the Implementation of the Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) Methodology
- December 4, 2017: Business E-mail Compromise Workshop Presented by the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, MS-ISAC, REN-ISAC, R-CISC, and Symantec
- February 14, 2019: Commissioner provide testimony to House Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee
- April 24, 2018: Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner provide testimony to House Investments and Financial Services.
- January 31, 2018: Commissioner provides testimony to House Investments and Financial Services