Get current news, reports and headlines pertaining to regulated industries, consumers, and the Department of Banking. For information on any news items, select Media Questions from the ask a question form.
- January 13, 2020: Banking Commission Names Sean Miller as Chief Information Officer
- January 2, 2020: Lakeside National Bank, Rockwall, Texas, Converts to a State-Chartered Bank
- December 26, 2019: Commissioner Issues Issues Consent Order Relating to E. Mex. Financial Services, Inc.
- October 3, 2019: Highlights from the 7th Annual Community Banking in the 21st Century Research and Policy Conference
- February 14, 2019: Commissioner provide testimony to House Pensions, Investments & Financial Services Committee
- April 24, 2018: Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner provide testimony to House Investments and Financial Services.
- January 31, 2018: Commissioner provides testimony to House Investments and Financial Services