File a Complaint
Principles that Guide Our Work
We do not advocate for one side, but for a fair process.
We have safeguards for confidentiality, so you can share issues without fear of retaliation or retribution. The few exceptions to confidentiality are: threat of imminent risk of serious harm; an allegation of government fraud, waste, abuse; or if required by law.
- June 6, 2023: CONSUMER ALERT - Diligence Bank
- December 21, 2022: CONSUMER ALERT - First Access State Bank
- April 11, 2022: Consumer Alert - Palm Springs Bank or PalmSpring Bank
Consumer Assistance Activities investigates all types of consumer complaints about Department supervised institutions. Inquiries are regularly responded and generally involve consumer laws and regulations. Our staff provides a way for quick and helpful answers to consumer complaints or questions.
- Report Mortgage Fraud
- State-Chartered Bank, Trust Company, or Foreign Bank Agency
- Money Services Businesses
- Prepaid Funeral or Perpetual Care Cemetery
The following entities are not regulated by the Department.