To report an emergency situation, please contact the Department by one of the following:
Phone: 877-TXDOB-INFO (1-877-893-6246)
Press Releases relating to Harvey
- August 28, 2017 : Department Issues Updated Proclamation and Order Authorizing Temporary Branches Due to Hurricane Harvey
- August 23, 2017: Department Issues Proclamation to Texas State-Chartered Banks for Hurricane Harvey
Industry Notice relating to Harvey
- October 2, 2017: Department Provides Support and Guidance for those Affected by Hurricane Harvey – Home Equity Loans and Home Repairs
Proclamations relating to Harvey
- August 28, 2017: Updated Proclamation Texas State-Chartered Banks for Hurricane Harvey
- August 23, 2017: Proclamation to Texas State-Chartered Banks for Hurricane Harvey
Temporary Operating Facilities
To open a temporary operating facility, the Department requires specific information.
Regulator Contact Information
Information for consumers who have questions about financial services during the emergency.
CFPB - After Hurricane Harvey, A Financial Toolkit
The financial toolkit guides consumers through the necessary steps to secure their financial obligations after a natural disaster.
Plan for a Disaster
Department of Homeland Security site offering guidance on preparing for disasters and volunteer opportunities.