A Director, officer, or employee of a regulated entity may report suspicious activity, fraud or abuse that is related to a state-chartered bank, trust company or department, foreign bank agency, money services business, perpetual care cemetery, prepaid funeral contract seller, private child support enforcement agency, or cemetery broker.
In order to properly review the matter, we request that specific information be provided about the suspicious activity, fraud or abuse. The following should be included:
- Your name and contact information (optional).
- Name of Entity, including address.
- A full description of the activity being reported. Provide as much detail as possible so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Any evidence supporting the offense.
- Which law enforcement entities have you contacted, if any.
The submission will be reviewed by the Department. Persons who report fraud may choose to remain anonymous. Any information submitted may be subject to the Public Information Act. Information may be submitted via the Ask a Question form on this page by selecting "Whistleblower" or by mail to:
Texas Department of Banking
2601 N. Lamar Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78705