Get current news, reports and headlines pertaining to regulated industries, consumers, and the Department of Banking.
- August 7, 2017: Texas Department of Banking Commissioner Issues Consent Order Relating to R.B.T. Trading, LLC d/b/a R.B.T. Duty Free
- August 1, 2017: Assessment Reduction
- June 22, 2017: CSBS - State Regulators Call for an End to One-Size-Fits-All Bank Regulation
- June 1, 2017: Update to the Currency Transaction Report and Technical Webinar
- May 8, 2017: Free Financial Education Webinar: Texas Financial Education Endowment (TFEE)
- February 28, 2017: Commissioner provides testimony to House Investments and Financial Services.
- June 9, 2016: Commissioner and Director of IT Security Examinations testify on Cybersecurity before the House Committee on Business and Industry.
- April 28, 2016: Commissioner testifies before the House Committee on State Affairs on the Condition of the Texas State Banking System.